In the following overview you’ll see all supported phone models witch are included in the plugin packages. Please let me know, if you wish to have a phone model what is not in the overview. Please use the contact form.
- Bluetooth on your Mac
- iSync verison 2.4 or higher (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard)
- on OS X 10.7. and 10.8 you must install iSync first!
- no iSync support on OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Asha 200, Asha 201, Asha 202, Asha 203, Asha 205, Asha 205 DualSIM, Asha 206, Asha 210, Asha 210 DualSIM, Asha 300, Asha 302, Asha 303, Asha 305, Asha 306, Asha 308, Asha 309, Asha 311, Asha 501 (not DualSIM)
- C2-00, C2-01, C2-02, C2-03, C2-05, C2-06, C3-00, C3-01, C3-01.5, C5-00, C5-02, C5-03, C6-00, C6-01, C7-00
- E5-00, E6-00, E7-00, E50, E51, E52, E55, E60, E61i, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E72, E73, E75, E90
- N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N81, N81 8GB, N82, N85, N86, N93i, N95, N95 8GB, N96, N97, N97 mini, N8-00, N9 (Meego)
- X3-00, X3-02, X3-02.5, X5-01, X6-00, X7-00
Nokia OS / Series 40
- Nokia 113, Nokia 206, Nokia 206 DualSIM, Nokia 207,
Nokia 208, Nokia 301 (not DualSIM), Nokia 515
- 2323 classic, 2330 classic, 2700 classic, 2710 Navigator, 2720 fold, 2730 classic, 3109 classic, 3110 classic, 3120 classic, 3500 classic, 3720 Classic, 5000, 5130 XpressMusic, 5200, 5220 XpressMusic, 5300, 5310 XpressMusic, 5610 XpressMusic, 6233, 6234, 6300, 6300i, 6301, 6303 classic, 6303i classic, 6500 classic, 6500 slide, 6555, 6600 fold, 6600 slide, 6600i slide 6700 classic, 7230, 7310 classic (Supernova), 7610 SuperNova, 8600 Luna, 8800 Arte, 8800 Sapphire Arte, 8800 Carbon Arte
Symbian / Anna / Belle / Series 60
- Nokia 500, Nokia 600, Nokia 603, Nokia 700, Nokia 701, Nokia Oro (C7-00s)
- 3250, 5230, 5235, 5320 XpressMusic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5700, 5730 XpressMusic, 5800 XpressMusic, 6110 Navigator, 6120 classic, 6220 Classic, 6290, 6710 Navigator, 6720 classic
- C510, C702, C710, C902, C903, C905
- G502, G705, G900i
- K320i, K510i, K530i, K550i, K630i, K660i, K770i, K810i, K850i
- T650i, T700, T707
- V630, V640
- W200i, W350i, W380i, W508i, W580i, W595, W610i, W660i, W700i, W705, W710i, W760i, W830i, W880i, W888i, W890i, W902, W908, W910i, W960i, W980, W995
- Z310i, Z550i, Z555i, Z710i, Z750i, Z770i, Z780i
- SGH-D880 (DualSIM)
- SGH-F480, SGH-480V, SGH-F490, SGH-F490 (V)
- SGH-G400, SGH-G800
- SGH-U700, SGH-U900
- If it‘s possible make a backup of all data from your mobile and your mac (I do not take over adhesion when your data lost)
- Delete your telephone from the bluetooth list
- Switch off Bluetooth from Mac and mobile
- Quit iSync!
- Drag&Drop the green folder named “PhonePlugins” on the blue folder named „Drop the green folder on me“
- If the folder already exists then confirm the message with „replace“ *
- Pair the phone with your Mac and iSync starts automatically
*If you should already use different Plugins which are to remain, you must manually install the plugin – copy the orange folder „xxx.phoneplugin“ – which is in the green folder “PhonePlugins” – with Apple + C and selects the blue folder „Drop the green folder on me“ >„PhonePlugins“. Now insert the copied with Apple + V. Continue with point 7.
Install a phoneplugin
Install an additional plugin
Help and FAQ
After unpack the ZIP file I didn’t see a blue or green folder or there are cryptical file names. What to do?
Here it can be that you used an outdated or suitable unpacking program (e.g. the StuffIt Expander). Please unzip the ZIP-file with the free and nice program “The UnArchiver”. Or you can use the OSX own unzip-program.
Synchronizing contacts and dates run through but were not transferred
The problem is that iSync only can synchronize locally stored data from iCal and Address Book. Lion or Mountain Lion (OS X 10.7 and 10.8) automatically takes the iCloud account as master. So it is in iCal.
Copy the contacts from iCloud address book into the local address book. If the local address book is not visible, you must enable it.
- Open Address Book and go into the settings
- There are the standard account of iCloud. Turn on the local address book (Screenshot 1)
- Close Settings and copy all contacts from the iCloud-account with Command + C (Screenshot 2)
- Insert the contacts with Command + V to the local account
- sync your local contact to your phone with iSync
Also create a local calendar, which you can synchronize your mobile phone.
After installation while the sync-process I get an error-message. What is this?
This can have several causes. Mostly it is due to the setting in the phone itself or to damaged iCal calendars.
- Please have a look at the addressbook preferences on your phone. You have to set the option that the phone only use the internal addressbook and not the SIM-adressbook or both.
- Please also make a backup of OS X Addressbook and iCal.
- After that, please reset the sync history in iSync.
You can also try to reset the iSync sync history or the mobile phone. Trie the following solutions:
- First, delete the file AddressBook-v22.abcddb in User > Library > Application Support > Addressbook > and restart iSync and AB. Now try to sync again.
- If this point no help, reset the synchronisation process in the iSync preferences (Apple + comma)
- reset your mobile phone
- Repair your calendars in iCal (exactly description follows next at the end of this site)
- Make sure, that old plugins or any earlier changes on iSync does not disturb the iSync app! Old ones or no more necessary plugins are to be deleted if necessary
- Delete the plugin and install it again (restart iSync after that!)
- Paire the phone over bluetooth again
- Attention! For some Samsung phones (the P300 for example) you must activate thePIM-Synchronisation in your phone menu. Please look at your phone manual!
If you have damaged calendars in iCal (this is not outwardly to recognize) you can import these through again for iSync to make executable:
- Export each calendar individually into a ics-file
- Mark the calendar you want to export, then klick on > file > export > choose the folder you want to export
- Do these with each other of your calendars in iCal
- Afterwards delete the calendars in iCal
- Now import the calendars again into your iCal by doubleclick on the ics-files in the Finder
- start iSync again and sync
Deleting Prefs to set back iSync
- delete the file ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Bluetooth.plist
- delete the file ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iSync.plist
- delete all items in the folder ~/Library/Phones
- make a backup of the following folders and delete them after:
- ~/Library/Application Support/SyncServices
- ~/Library/Application Support/SyncService
- start install plugin again